Terms & Conditions
The present “Terms and Conditions” are applied on the products sold by the Company under the firm «ANORAK HELLAS LTD», or «ANORAK HELLAS» which is headquartered in 372-374 Acharnon street, 111 45, ATHENS – GREECE, GEMI REGISTRATION No. (GENERAL COMMERCIAL REGISTRY): 085656402000, TAX REGISTRATION No.: 081635540 (TAX OFFICE GALATSIOU) from the online store of ANORAK.GR, ANORAKHELLAS.GR (henceforward: “e-shop”).
2. Sign up or Log in
For security reasons of the transactions, the user of the e-shop (henceforth «User» or «Costumer») before commencing the order submission process can register with the e-shop. For the registration or connection of the User to the online store only name, postal address, contact phone number and e-mail is required. This information remains completely confidential. THE COMPANY has the right, if requested by the User, to use this information to send updates about new products or offers. If at any time the User wishes to cancel the update, he may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
3. Order. Submit and Accept
3.1 Online order submission – Proposal for purchase of goods
The ordering of the products and / or services is submitted by completing and sending the special-Order Form available at the “Get It” online store. Before placing the order (check out), the Customer is informed, via a special link, of the terms of sale of the products and / or services he wishes to acquire and then selects the relevant icon “I have read and accepted the Market Terms and Conditions”. With this marking, the Customer expressly and unreservedly declares that before submitting his order, he received in a clear and understandable way knowledge of the following information:
- i. The main features of the products and / or services ordered, as described on the e-shop pages. The Customer must check all relevant features before submitting his order so that he does not have any doubts about the characteristics and properties of the ordered products and / or services. THE COMPANY has no liability in the event that the Customer has failed to be adequately informed of the above.
- ii. The Company’s identity, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.
- iii. Of the total price of the products and / or services of the order, including VAT, any other charge and all additional shipping, delivery or mail charges and any other expenses. When these charges cannot reasonably be calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be required becomes known to the Customer in the order text (order form) and the Customer must be aware before the order is submitted. Additional charges or other costs not known to the Customer prior to the submission of his order or in the event that they could not be calculated during the order and were not notified to the Customer by telephone before the receipt of the order is acknowledged are not borne by the Customer without the prior express consensus. Specifically, the listed prices of the products and / or services as set out in the online store are final (including VAT applicable). The aforementioned final prices for each product and / or service in the online store do not include shipping costs, which are then calculated on the order text based on the choice of shipping method.
- iv. The cost of using the distance communication tool for concluding the contract when it is calculated on the basis of a charge other than the basic invoice.
- v. The means of payment, delivery, execution, but also the deadline within which the Company undertakes to deliver the goods or to provide the services.
- vi. Των τυχόν περιορισμών παράδοσης και των μέσων πληρωμής.
- vi. Any delivery and means of payment limitations.
- vii. The conditions, exceptions, deadlines and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal and the obligation to charge the Customer with the direct cost of returning the products to the COMPANY in case of withdrawal.
- viii. In the event that the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal after having used the service, he will have to pay a reasonable cost to the COMPANY.
- ix. Where there is no right to withdraw under the Law, the information that the Customer will not have the right to withdraw or, where applicable, the circumstances in which the Customer loses the right of withdrawal.
- x. The existence of the Company’s liability for actual defects and lack of matched properties in accordance with Article 534 et seq. of the Hellenic Civil Code (henceforward Civil Code).
- xi. Where applicable, the existence of after-sale terms and conditions of customer support, after-sales service and commercial warranty.
- xii. The duration of the contract, where applicable, or, if the contract is for an indefinite period or for automatic renewal, of the conditions for termination of the contract.
- xiii. Where applicable, the minimum duration of the Customer’s obligations under the contract.
- xiv. Where applicable, the existence and terms of deposit of money or other financial guarantees (e.g. advance payment in case of pre-ordering etc.) to be paid or provided by the Customer at the request of the COMPANY.
- xv. Where applicable, any formal interoperability of digital content with hardware and software which the Company is aware of or can reasonably be expected to have knowledge.
- xvi. Where applicable, the possibility of resorting to an out-of-court complaints and redress mechanism to which COMPANY belongs, as well as the ways of access to it.
- xvii. The payment obligation with the submission of the order.
Sending the order to the COMPANY is a proposal for the purchase of the ordered goods and a declaration of acceptance of all the charges that are described in the order. If there is no update or acceptance, the Customer is entitled to a refund of this payment.
3.2 Confirm Online Order Receipt – Sales Training
The order is not binding for the COMPANY before the Customer receives the confirmation of acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, as described below.
The order is considered received by the COMPANY from the moment the Customer receives an order status update with the indication “Confirmation of Order Entry”. Order status updates are displayed on the User screen and sent by email to the email address registered by the User / Customer. The status of the order is updated constantly, as when changes occur during the order management. The Customer has to check the “Confirmation of Order Entry” or his e-mail and immediately inform the COMPANY (at the latest within 2 hours of the time of receipt of an electronic notice “Entry Order”) in writing for any mistake, otherwise items mentioned in “Confirmation of Order Entry” will be applied to the Sale Agreement.
During the processing of each registered order, the stock availability of the order’s products is confirmed. If the availability or delivery time differs from that listed on the product page, the Customer will be informed accordingly. In particular, if the COMPANY determines the availability of the product and the absence of any errors in the online store regarding the pricing or price of the products, their characteristics, etc. will confirm the acceptance of the order by e-mail. The above e-mail will explicitly confirm the content of the order, the total price, and the estimated time of delivery of the order, as it was known to the Customer prior to the submission of his order. The order is valid and the sale shall be equivalent and creates claims of the Parties (Client – COMPANY) only by sending and receiving the above email labeled “Your order has been sent” or “Your order is ready to be received “. The order status is constantly updated likewise changes occur in the management of the Customer’s order. The Customer is required to check the status of his order and to immediately inform the COMPANY in writing of any error in the order, otherwise the items mentioned in the Confirmation of receipt of the order will be applied in the sales contract.
The Customer also has the possibility to be informed about the course of the order, either by phone (tel.: +30 210 2029338) or by sending an e-mail (e-mail to email@example.com)
Limitations of Liability: In the context of good faith and business ethics, the COMPANY is not obliged to accept an order and conclude the sale of products and / or services which, due to typographical or computer error, appear in the e-shop with an incorrect price, i.e. less or higher than the one applicable to that period. In the event that such an error in the order is found at a part of the ordered products then the order is valid and is normally executed for the other products and is considered incomplete for the products in which the error was found, unless the items on the order are relevant, are to be used as a whole and act as a unit with each other and the Customer declares that the partial fulfillment of the order does not serve his needs or interests, so the COMPANY owes to cancel the entire order.
In the event of incorrect delivery of unsolicited products or services, their unauthorized receipt or failure to inform the COMPANY and the return of the products cannot be considered as consensus, acceptance or declaration of intention to purchase them. In the event that a return is requested by the COMPANY and the Customer delays to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days, then such denial constitutes to a declaration of intention to purchase these items and the order is considered to have been confirmed and the Customer owes to pay their value.
4. Product Availability
The Customer is informed about the availability of the products through indications placed on the page of each product or service in the online store. THE COMPANY reserves the availability of its products if they are not available at the time of the order. In this case, the COMPANY reserves the right not to accept this order and therefore not to prepare the sale. Any payments will be returned to the Customer without undue delay, in the same way that the Customer has chosen to pay for his order. Special cases of availability are the following:
- Upon order: The product will be searched by the Company and the Customer will be informed about the availability of the product within 3-5 business days of the submission of the order. In this case, may be required to deposit part of the price up to full payment depending on the nature of the product.
- Pre-order: The Product is not found in the Company’s stores but can be ordered with an estimated delivery time. In this case, before the order is submitted, the estimated time of arrival of the product is notified to the Customer. Confirmation of receipt by the COMPANY of the pre-order is only a confirmation that the order has been received with the content mentioned and in no case constitutes acceptance of the order or conclusion of sale terms. In this case, may be required to deposit part of the price up to full payment depending on the nature of the product.
- Temporarily Out of stock: Product is out of stock or removed or is not expected to be received immediately.
- Web offer & Super offer: The prices of these products are valid until they are out of stock. These products have a strict order of time priority in the execution of orders.
THE COMPANY shall notify the Customer of the estimated time of delivery of the ordered product, depending on the circumstances. In any case, COMPANY undertakes to deliver the ordered product within thirty (30) days of confirmation of receipt of the order. However, the COMPANY reserves the right to inform the Customer in the event of any additional reasons for making the product unavailable or for the possible (new) delivery time if there are reasons to delay the delivery. In this case, if it is considered that the delay makes the transaction unprofitable for the Customer, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order unilaterally by means of a written statement (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org). If the order is canceled and the sales contract is terminated, the COMPANY must return without undue delay all the money paid by the Customer.
Non-availability of part of the order: If the lack of availability concerns only part of the ordered products of the order, the remainder of the order is executed normally, unless the products of the order are relevant, and are to be used as a whole and the Customer declares that partial execution of the order does not serve its needs or interests, so the COMPANY must cancel the entire order.
5. Order Delivery
5.1. Place of Delivery
Receipt from ANORAK’s headquarters free of charge: In case the Customer chooses when submitting his order, receipt from ANORAK’s headquarters will receive an electronic update of the estimated time of receipt of his order (acknowledgment of receipt). The Customer is required to receive the order within five calendar days of the relevant acknowledgment of receipt. If the Customer does not receive the product within five (5) calendar days of receipt, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. To receive the order, the Customer must show the order confirmation (order code) and the notice of receipt, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card or a passport). If the Customer wishes to authorize a third person to receive his order, then he should have a specific authorization to receive the order legally endorsed by a CITIZENS SERVICE CENTRE or Police or other Authority as well as an official document necessary to check his identity (identity card, passport, etc.). Since after the receipt of the products the risk passes to the Customer, the latter has to check on the products he receives, as with his signature on receipt confirms that he has correctly received the products of his order.
Delivery to the place specified by the Customer: In case the product is sent to the place chosen by the Customer, the product is delivered to an external carrier and the Customer is informed electronically that the product is ready for shipment. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Customer’s order. Any erroneous registration on behalf of the Customer and therefore incorrect calculation of shipping costs is not the responsibility of the COMPANY, but the Customer’s. It is noted that the Customer may choose to carry the transfer at his own means and costs, however, in this case, the products are transported at his own risk. Upon receiving the order, the Customer will display the order confirmation (order code) and the notice of shipment as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card or passport) to the outside carrier). If the Customer wishes to authorize a third person to receive his order, then he should have a specific authorization to receive the order legally endorsed by a CITIZENS SERVICE CENTRE or Police or other Authority as well as an official document necessary to check his identity (identity card, passport, etc.). Since after the receipt of the products the risk passes to the Customer, the latter has to check on the products he receives, as with his signature on receipt confirms that he has correctly received the products of his order. If the Customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite a notice from the carrier, the Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.
Free for orders over 100 € (applies to sales ONLY in Greece)
In any other case the shipping cost starts from €5.00.
5.2 Delivery time
The delivery time of the products and services sold is specified in the order according to the availability, confirmed in the acceptance of the order by the COMPANY, and is no more than thirty (30) days from the time of the sale, unless otherwise agreed by the parties which is confirmed in writing, by e-mail.
Force majeure: THE COMPANY is not liable for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to cases that cannot be attributed to the Company’s fault or due to force majeure and therefore COMPANY is entitled to an extension of the time for execution. Indicative examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier / transportation / production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts and natural disasters. If such incidents last for more than two (2) months, the contract of sale may be terminated by any party without compensation. If the Customer considers that he no longer has an interest in the execution of the order, he is entitled to terminate the sales contract and the COMPANY is obliged to reimburse the price and any other amount paid under the sales contract.
|Payment Methods||send to your place||receipt at our headquarters|
|• Cash on delivery||•||•|
|• Payment by credit / debit card||•||•|
|• Deposit / transfer to a bank account||•||•|
Any products delivered remain the property of the COMPANY until the final, full and complete payment of the price to it.
- Free to pick up at our headquarters
- Free for orders over 100 € (applies to sales ONLY in Greece)
- In any other case, the charge for a cash payment is € 2.00
7. Right to withdraw from distance contracts under Law 2251/1994 (as amended by Κ.Υ.Α. Z1-891 / 2013) – Return of Products
The Customer can easily return the products he has purchased from the online store because he simply changed his mind within fourteen (14) days of receiving it. The Customer may deliver the products directly to the COMPANY’s registered office or dispatch them at his own expense. In any case for online orders, the Customer may contact the Customer Service Department of the Company before returning the product either by phone (tel.: +30 210 2029338) or by sending an e-mail (email@example.com). In particular, the Customer has the right to return a product purchased from the online store without giving any reasons under the following terms and conditions:
- (a) Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the conclusion of the service contract (in the case of services) or from delivery (in the case of products) or receipt (when the Customer has chosen “pick-up”) and in the case of many goods ordered by the Customer with an order and delivered separately from the time of receipt of the latter, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter referred to as “Withdrawal”).
- (b) This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product in perfect condition just as it has been received. In particular, the product must not have been used, be in excellent condition («as new»), just as before the sale, in its full original packaging (box, nylon, foam etc.) which must not be torn or damaged beyond damages created by its opening and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, characteristics and guarantees, etc.). In addition, in order to be eligible to return the product, the original purchase receipt (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are shown on the purchase receipt.
- (c) The return of the item is accepted only if the Customer has previously paid out any sums paid by the COMPANY for the dispatch of the product to him and the shipping costs for his return.
- (d) The notice of withdrawal shall be executed in writing by filling in the form and sending it a) either to the postal address of the COMPANY (372-374 Acharnοn street, 111 45, Athens – GREECE) b) or Fax +30 210.33.442, c) or to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or electronically via the relevant link and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the cancellation statement as soon as it is received.
- (e) The Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which he notified the withdrawal. THE COMPANY, if the Customer so wishes, can receive the product to be returned from the place of the Customer, with the final charge of €50.00.
- (f) Following the withdrawal declaration, the Company shall reimburse the Customer the price received. In the case of debiting the Customer through a credit card, the COMPANY, if the payment has been received from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any action envisaged.
- Repayment of the withdrawal price to the Customer will take place no later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the time the Company has received proven knowledge of its rescission.
- (g) Delivery costs are not refunded if the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY.
- (h) The Customer is liable to indemnify the COMPANY if it has made use of it other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer its compensation even by offsetting. If the withdrawal concerns provision of services, the Customer shall pay an amount proportionate to the service provided until the declaration of withdrawal. If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, any linked contracts automatically expire, at no cost to the Customer. Product that was sold with an extra gift must be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
- (i) Product that was sold with an extra gift must be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
8. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal of paragraph 7th
The right of withdrawal under Article 4 §10 Law 2251/1994 does not apply:
- In case of the price of the products being paid at the Company’s headquarters and in addition, the products have been omitted from the actual store, the sale is not considered to have taken place by distance.
- Products that have been used, e.g. have been personalized with their registration.
- Service contracts after full service if execution started with the prior express consent of the Customer and with the acknowledgment that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully executed by the COMPANY.
9. Claims due to defect or lack of matched property
The Withdrawal of paragraph 10 hereof shall not apply to defective products or products in which there is a lack of matched properties which are covered by their respective warranty.
9.1 Seller’s liability for actual defects or lack of matched properties
In the event of liability of the COMPANY for a defective or non-proprietary status of the product (“legal warranty”), the Customer is entitled to: a) require, without charge, the repair or replacement of the product with another, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs; (b) request a reduction in the price; or (c) withdraw from the contract of sale, except in the case of an insubstantial actual defect. In order for a property to be considered as agreed, it must have been agreed in writing. If the Customer chooses to correct or replace the product, the COMPANY must make a correction or replacement within a reasonable time.
In any case where the Customer finds a defect he has the possibility to contact the online store immediately after delivery on the same day or the next working day at +30 210 2028339 or email email@example.com. If a product is declared defective by the Customer, the COMPANY is expressly reserved for the prior diagnosis of the product as defective by competent technicians.
9.2 Supplier Responsibility and Warranty
THE COMPANY for the products sold by it provides the warranty as listed in the “Personalized Body Shielding System warranty for NIJ 0101.04 – Body Shielding System warranty for NIJ 0101.04”, “Ballistic Protection Plate Warranty for NIJ 0101.04” as well as in the “Weather Protection Clothing Warranty”.
- Final Provisions
E-commerce contracts are governed by European and Greek law, in particular by legislation regulating issues related to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the site has been created and controlled by the COMPANY in Athens and the Greek Legislation will guide the use of the site and its interpretation. Any difference occurs and which derives from the conventional relationship between the COMPANY and the customer, responsible for solving it is the competent Courts of Athens.
For out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Customer may apply to the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. General Secretariat of Consumer-Hellenic Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kannigos str., 10181, Athens – GREECE, www.efpolis.gr, tel.: 1520, fax: +30-210 38.43.549), to the Hellenic Consumer’s Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Av., 114 71, Athens, GREECE, tel.: +30-210 64.60.734, fax: +30-210 64.60.414), on Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes Committees (Article 11 of law 2251 / 1994) based on local country’s municipalities.
According to the Directive 2013/11/EC, which has been incorporated into the Greek legislation under Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure in the European Union as a whole is now provided for. If the Customer has a problem with a purchase made by the Online Store and residing in the EU, he may use this site https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for out-of-court settlement of the dispute. The Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) certified for this purpose is: ECC GREECE, 144 Alexandras Avenue, 11 471, Athens – GREECE, +30-210 64.60.284, +30-210 64.60.784, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer may contact the above organization to guide him throughout the process of filing and processing his complaint. The protection afforded by the provisions of the Law on Distance Contracts, as well as the present terms, is emphasized that it applies to transactions only with actual persons who deal for reasons other than their commercial, craft, business or free trade activity.
If any part of the sales contract under these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court order, the rest of the contract will continue to apply. THE COMPANY may conclude an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to a suitable third party. Otherwise, the Customer will not be entitled to assign or transfer his rights or obligations.
All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by e-mail, fax or letter by first class mail, which will be deemed delivered 48 hours after posting).
These terms serve to inform the term 3b of Law 2251/1994.
- GDPR Compliance
Please follow this link to General Data Protection Regulation request form