Payment methods & Security
- credit or debit card Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners.
- using the Masterpass** electronic wallet
- deposit to a bank account
- payment at our shop 372-374 Acharnon street, 111 45, Athens
Credit / debit card payment
Please be informed that, when using your card with our e-shop for the first time, you may be requested to send a copy of your identity card, as well as of the card that you used for the particular transaction [leaving only the last 4 digits visible at the front of the card and concealing the 3-digit security code (CVV) at the back.
Payment through wire transfer / remittance
Payment through wire transfer/ remittance is possible only after placing an order over the phone.
- Alpha Bank IBAN: GR30 0140 1500 1500 0200 2001 443 SWIFT (BIC): CRBAGRAA
- National Bank of Greece IBAN: GR55 0110 0750 0000 0752 0113 957 SWIFT (BIC): ETHNGRAA
- Piraeus Bank IBAN: GR89 0172 0450 0050 4507 3834 718 SWIFT (BIC): PIRBGRAA
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform “Alpha e-Commerce “of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to to decode it using the appropriate key.